This sample application demonstrates the Composition Provider for ASP.NET MVC 3 included in MEF 2.
- Visual Studio 2010
- ASP.NET MVC 3 (installed, with developer tools)
- SQL Server Express (included with Visual Studio)
before the sample can be run, the Entity Framework 4.1 NuGet package needs to be installed into the solution. There are two ways to do this:
- In Visual Studio: right-click on the FabrikamBooks project, select "Add Library Package Reference", search for "EntityFramework" and install the Entity Framework 4.1 package by Microsoft; or,
- Using the nuget.exe command line tool: open a command prompt in the \packages folder, execute the command
- nuget install ..\FabrikamBooks\packages.config