This release aims .net 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0. Accordingly, there are two solutions files. The assemblies are named System.ComponentModel.Composition.Codeplex.dll as a way to avoid clashing with the version shipped with the 4th version of the framework.
- Introduced CompositionOptions to container instantiation
- CompositionOptions.DisableSilentRejection makes MEF throw an exception on composition errors. Useful for diagnostics
- Support for open generics
- Support for attribute-less registration of types
- Included an ASP.NET MVC code sample