A long time ago there was a posting on the MEF blog about potential features for the .NET 4.5 release of MEF:
It was said that this is just a possible list. The list was as followed:
- Convention-based discovery catalog
- Explicit wiring
- Generic instantiation (being able to export IRepository<> and import IRepository<Customer>)
- Better diagnostics
- Integration with XAML/WPF
- Integration with Azure
- Simplification of scoping/container hierarchy
- Custom lifetimes (per thread, transactional)
I am wondering, if there is anymore details about what other feature will be included in MEF 2.0 in .NET 4.5 besides the ones known by today.
Could anyone provide some insight?
Thanks in advance,