MEF Shipped in .NET 4.0 and Codeplex MEF Inteoperatability

Sep 20, 2011 at 12:36 AM

We have to many projects which already use System.ComponentModel.Compsition and for ASP.NET MVC Project I want to use System.ComponentModel.Composition.Codeplex assembly but when I run it Codeplex version of MEF assembly is not able to read [Export] attributes of .NET 4.0 assembly.

I cannot change all projects to use Codeplex version of MEF assembly as they are also using Unity integration which requires .NET 4.0 version of MEF assembly.

Can some one please help me here?

Sep 20, 2011 at 9:05 AM

What are the new features of the codeplex version that you need, which are not yet in the .NET 4.0 version?

Sep 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM
I want to use MEF in ASP.NET MVC so have to create Controller Factory and all.
I see the examples of ASP.NET MVC3 in Composition.Codeplex and I dont know how to convert them back to use Composition dll which was shipped in .NET 4.0

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 02:05:46 -0700
Subject: Re: MEF Shipped in .NET 4.0 and Codeplex MEF Inteoperatability [MEF:273138]

What are the new features of the codeplex version that you need, which are not yet in the .NET 4.0 version?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MEF@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email MEF@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com